Jan 7, 2015

Instagram #14 - Dec '14


 


1. Love nice stationary and anything Paris related 2. Carrie is right :p 3. Leo - my "nephew" :) 4. Pastels for nice weather

1. Me 2. Beautiful nature 3. 4. My favorite booties
1. Sleepy selfie 2. Ikea presents from Santa Claus :D 3. From where I stand 4. Selfie at Barcelona's port
1. El Puerto Olímpico 2. Winter candle 3. Windy 4. Vlogmas and tea time
1. Hotel W - one of my favorite views in Barcelona 2. Gift from Yves Rocher 3. 4. My perfect match
1. Preparing the Christmas menu 2. Heels in the rain 3. Christmas in Barcelona 4. Lottery ticket (I'm still not a millionaire :p)
1. Beautiful decor everywhere 2. Ready to go 3. The Leftovers - my favorite Tv show last month 4. Pink coat
1. 75th anniversary of one of my favorite movies, Gone With The Wind 2. Pastels in winter 3. Original Christmas tree 4. Mr. Snowman :)
1. On my wishlist 2. 3. 4. Winter in Barcelona
1. Nativity scene 2. Mini new in 3. Tapas time 4. Dear Mr. Winter
1. My kind of winter 2. 4. Mixing prints 3. Vogue Spain and the coolest 2015 agenda
1. Festive nails 2. Behind the scenes 3. Our Christmas dinner 4. Christmas outfits
1. 2. Festive blue dress 3. Belgrade calling 4. Santa Claus (my mom) knows me so well :)
1. Family brunch at Crowne Plaza, Belgrade 2. Evening with friends and "very nice" weather :D 3. With my bestie 4. Kostutnjak, Belgrade covered with snow
1. Our Christmas tree in Belgrade 2. Last morning of 2014 3. The best is yet to come 4. Happy 2015
Share:

29 comments

  1. Koliko predivnih slicica :) Obozavam ove tvoje kratke cizmice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Tićo :) Joj, i ja, uopšte mi se ne nosi druga obuća :)

      Delete
  2. Really nice clicks!
    http://colossalcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the collages you made my dear :) A big kiss to you and thank you again for visiting my blog too :) You're the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! Thanks and you're very welcome! :)

      Delete
  4. divne sličice:) i te crvene čizmice su odlične!

    Gone with the Wind<3 i ja ga obožavam...gledala sam ga puno puta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja ću biti kratka ali samo zato jer ti već sve znaš <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH what stunning photos! :) You are so pretty!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these photos are amazing, dear, you're beautiful :)
    PS:I followed you back as Iwona Zając ;) (#325)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many beautiful locations
    I have to say u and your husband have such Real smiles like ur smiling from your heart
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, sweety! I'm glad you can notice it! :)

      Delete
  9. Super post!
    Ti si meni tako divna i graciozna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prelep post, tako topao i mio i s ljubavlju napravljen! Ljubim te draga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno, draga moja! Drago mi je ako se primećuje ;)

      Delete
  11. Lovely photos! Each one of them tells a story. Nicely photographed as well. Happy 2015 :)

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your instas are so fun! Looks like a wonderful December!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the red heels is killing me so sexy ! but foot feel so painful

    sexy bra set

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Abejita | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig