Aug 3, 2016

June/July '16

June, July '16- @tijanabejita
ENG

I still have few pending posts from Mallorca, but here is a little pause with my IG photos of June and July. If you still don't follow me on Instagram, you can find me at @tijanabejita. 

ESP

Todavía me quedan unos posts pendientes de Mallorca, pero hoy es dejo con las fotos que aparecieron en mi IG durante junio y julio. Si todavía no me seguís en Instagram, mi perfil es @tijanabejita.

SRP
Imam još nekoliko planiranih objava sa Majorke, ali danas sam htela da napravim malu pauzu i da spojim slike koju su nastale tokom juna i jula, a koje ste možda već imali prilike da vidite na mom Instagramu. Moj profil je @tijanabejita.


1. My balcony 2.3.4. Blog: Last post from Santorini
1.2.3. Blog: Last post from Santorini 4. Saturday at Playa de la Mora
1. 2.3. Beach day with my mother-in-law 4. 5th of June - our 6th anniversary (since Ulises and I started dating) :)
1.2. Celebrating our anniversary in the park :) 3. To all my girls that inspire me daily 4. Blog: Cold spring day
1.2. Blog: Cold spring day 3.4. Blog: Only me
1.2. Blog: Only me 3. Ready for the smoothie 4. New in
1. My beautiful Barcelona 2. New in (yes, I'm a crazy plant lady :D) 3.4. Blog: Playa de la Mora
1. Blog: Playa de la Mora 2. Dear Ana who recommended my IG profile 3. Every day 4. Blog: Grey dress
1. In love with espadrilles 2. My pretty basil 3.4. Healthy and yummy at home
1. Sunday walk 2.3.4. Blog: Navy
1. Blog: Navy 2.4. Blog: Comfort zone 3. My gorgeous city, Barcelona
1.2. Blog: Comfort zone 3. My brother, his girlfriend, Ulises & moi :D 4. Belgrade, my hometown
Mokra Gora, Serbia
Mokra Gora & Zlatibor, Serbia
1. Mom, dad, Ulises and me :) 2. Divcibare, Serbia 3.4. Charming Mokra Gora, Serbia
Blog: first day in Belgrade & blue hour at Mokra Gora
1. Blog: 1st day in Belgrade, 2. Daydreaming about Barcelona 3.4. Lunch with the family in Belgrade
Blog: Mokra Gora
Blog: Zlatibor
1. iHerb never disappoints 2.3.4. Blog: Belgrade
Hello Mallorca!
Mallorca's paradise
Beach, views, dinners, vacation
Mallorca
Mallorca
Mallorca
Mallorca
Mallorca
1. Mallorca 2. Good to be back home (Barcelona) 3.4. Blog: Festina lente
1. Blog: Festina lente 2. "If you don't care of your body, where else are you going to live?" 3. Weekend at home 4. Blog: Golden hour in Mallorca
Blog: Mallorca #1 & My childhood hero :D
1. New in: Platycodon 2. Ready for the beach and walk through the city 3. At home 4. Blog: Mallorca
Blog: Mallorca - Vertigo in paradise & Orange dress
Blog: Mallorca - Orange dress & Milky Way
Blog: Mallorca: Island life & Stranger Things, a new series that I'm so obsessed with!
Weekend in Tossa de Mar
Weekend in Tossa de Mar #2

Share:

52 comments

  1. Subes unas fotos preciosas, yo ya sabes que las veo cada día !!
    Me está gustando mucho todo lo que compartes este verano.
    Besitos enormes para los dos :)

    Comparte Ilusión.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lo sé jeje :) Muchas gracias, guapi! Me alegra que te gusten. Otro besito para ti! :)

      Delete
  2. A lot of photos, all of them are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picture quality, love your fashion sense.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Instagram pictures are so beautiful.I'm gonna follow.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Leave me your name so I can follow you too :)

      Delete
  5. Prelepo!Uzivala sam gledajuci fotografije :)
    Ako mozes,prijavi se na moj blog jer sam tek pocela sa blogovanjem i puno mi znaci podrska http://tamaraslifestyletips.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveee the round up tijana!!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ljepota na entu... definitivno moj top 5 Instagram profila... i ne, nisam subjektivna... dobro, možda malo, ali opet... p r e d i v a n! :****

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the pictures are really beautifull! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah tvoje divno šarenilo koje uvijek uljepša dan :) Jedino mi kod tebe ljetna sparina izgleda privlačno i zabavno! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, dobro je da makar malo menjam tvoje letnje (ne)raspoloženje :D Vala i meni, kod kuće i u radnom izdanju po vrućini svakako nije tako zanimljivo :p :*

      Delete
  10. Looks like you've had a lovely summer, love all the vibrant colors in the photos! Such a lovely summer vibe! Xx


    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I'm looking forward to the rest of it :) Glad you like the photos :)

      Delete
  11. amazing post!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful picture
    love them all, and i really love all of your look

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joj znas vec koliko volim tvoje Insta fotkice :-) dala bih svakoj milion lajkova :-) Jos kada ih ovako lepo prikazes u kolazima, milina za oci!

    Ljubim te puno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj, pa i ja kažem isto kad si ti u pitanju :) Hvala ti! <3

      Delete
  14. I think I've been missing out a bit on instagram, so I loved this recap :)

    MY KIND OF JOY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  16. predivna fotografije, uvijek volim vidjeti ove tvoje instagram postove....uvijek pregršt pozitivne energije koja bi i najvećem mrgudu uljepšala dan:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izmamila si mi osmeh tim poređenjem :) Hvala ti! <3

      Delete
  17. awesome recap! It was esp awesome for me because I'm a newcomer so I get to know you better. Your photos are amazing!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your recap from your IG account, your photos are always amazing and colorful, so I love to see your beautiful photos with dreamy destinations. This time, I have to say that I'm impressed by Mallorca, this Spanish island has so MANY beautiful beaches and just wow, look at the water in the sea, it's so clear and so BLUE, definately I love it! What's more, may I ask if you workout/go to the gym? Because you look divine in this bikini! :D

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear :) Yes, Mallorca looks totally unreal and the color of the water is even better in live. No filter can recreate it :D Thank you for the compliments! Well, I've not been very active lately and I'm trying to change it. Other than that, I haven't been into the gym lately, I do workout from home instead, like mix of pilates, yoga and some basic moves. But to be honest, I have a fast metabolism and good genetics, so even if I don't do anything, I pretty much stay the same. But of course, working out is great for so many reasons and I really want to be more persistent, which I am in general, but with the heat is not so easy. That was a long explanation :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your answer, Tijana! :)

      Delete
  19. Tus fotos son tan bonitas e ideales!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy 6th anniversary of you guys! Wishing you many more years together! I remember all those photos because they are outstanding. If you feel my blog as a vacation when you visit it, then I must say the same for yours when I visit it! The same goes to your IG. Btw, my boyfriend also watches Stranger Things now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! :) I'm so happy that you feel my blog like a vacation as well. It's so nice that we can share our moments and inspire each other :) Hehe, it's become very popular. I don't know if you like mystery with a hint of paranormal (I adoreeee it), but it's a really great show :)

      Delete
  21. Your IG posts always make my day, they are all beautiful, whether it's the beach, food or your gorgeous self!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Abejita | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig