May 23, 2013

My first post

Hello everyone! I wanted to create my blog a long time ago but somehow I wasn't ready until now. At this exact moment I have no followers, nobody knows that I exist and it's kind of strange and funny doing this. I have no big ambitions and I don't pretend to be famous or something, I'm doing this because I like it, think it's interesting, nice hobby and my way of being creative and having fun while doing it. But if it gets your attention I would be more than happy and proud, so I hope you like it and if you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know :)

So let's begin! :) For this post I've chosen the photos I took a while ago in Benidorm in Spain, which is near the city I currently live. It's one of the famous touristic places in Spain, with beautiful beaches, really tall skyscrapers, a lot of hotels, restaurants, bars... It's a great place to spend your summer vacation  and somehow it reminds me of Miami, although I've never been there. My outfit was casual with neon details and neon is one of my favorite fashion trends ever, and like everything in general, I don't really care whether it's a trend or not, I simply love it! Here are the photos:
















I wore:

Shirt: Stradivarius
Top: Primark
Bag: H&M
Flats: H&M
Necklace: Stradivarius

Share:

25 comments

  1. Great photos! Welcome to blogging :) God I miss sunny weather!

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200. Ends midnight tonight!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My very first comment! :) Thanks a lot! :) xx

      Delete
  2. pronasla sam te preko zoraninog bloga :) I also created my blog today :)
    beautiful pictures, just continue like this :)
    pozdrav


    http://aidas92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Srecno sa blogovanjem!
    Ja sam skoro otvorila blog i nisam se nimalo pokajala:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno! Bas mi znaci svaka podrska :)

      Delete
  4. Sretno sa blogovanjem :D Slike su ti super samo nastavi tako :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno! Drago mi je da ti se sviđa :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit. I love the pink bag!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it :) And sure, I would be glad to follow you :) :*

      Delete
  6. Good luck girl :) Fotke su ti super :)
    Pozzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! :D

    http://ainhoapigo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el color de los complementos, un outfit muy chulo
    Un saludo
    http://anatxufashioncolours.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! :) Me alegro que te guste! :)

      Delete
  9. Un outfit muy chulo! veo que hace poco que empezaste el blog! me ofrezco a ayudarte en lo que haga falta, si necesitas. besitos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! Eres muy amable :) Un besito

      Delete
  10. Predivne slikeee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me

    necklace sets
    cool necklaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  12. prelijepe fotografije, baš lijepi početak blogiranja:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Ivana! Kao da je bilo pre 100 godina :))

      Delete

© Fashion Abejita | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig