Nov 18, 2013

Alice in Wonderland

ENG
Last post from Alicante, the city where I lived for 10 happy months :) It was still sunny and hot about two weeks ago when the photos were taken and even I feel strange when I see myself in almost summery clothes. I feel kind of nostalgic remembering Alicante but it's time to move on. We've moved to Barcelona and I'm having the busiest time ever while taking care of every single detail with the moving and new home, there are always things that wait to be solved and done, the internet just came today so I'm trying to be back on track. I'm also a total house decorating addict, I spent hours and days in Ikea, my new favorite place on the earth :D And I'm learning things like stuff with electricity, putting furniture pieces together and similar, and it's fun actually! Despite of the chaos I feel so euphoric and happy for this new period of my life! :) Well, here are the photos and I'll get in touch with you guys as soon as possible! It's so good to be back here again! :)
ESP
El último post de Alicante, la ciudad donde pasé 10 meses felices :) Las fotos de hoy las hicimos hace unas 2 semanas cuando aun hacía calor e incluso a mí me parece raro verme ahora en la ropa de verano. Siento nostalgia cuando recuerdo Alicante, pero ha llegado el momento para seguir adelante. Nos hemos mudado a Barcelona y nunca he estado tan ocupada, me preocupo por cada detalle de la mudanza y nueva casa, siempre hay cosas que esperan su turno, siempre hay problemas, pero también cada día avanzamos. El internet llegó justo hoy así que estoy intentando estar aquí de nuevo. También soy una adicta total por la decoración de casa, he pasado horas y días en Ikea, mi nuevo sitio preferido del planeta :D Estoy aprendiendo cosas relacionadas con la electricidad, juntar partes de muebles y cosas parecidas y es incluso divertido! Aparte del caos todo es positivo y estoy eufórica por empezar una nueva etapa! :) Bueno, aquí están las fotos y voy a intentar recuperar el tiempo perdido con vosotras lo más pronto posible! Estoy muy feliz por poder estar aquí de nuevo! :)
SRP
Poslednji post iz Alikantea, grada u kojem sam provela 10 srećnih meseci :) Tog dana, pre jedno 2 nedelje je još uvek bilo toplo a sada je čak i meni čudno kad vidim sebe u skoro letnjoj odeći. Nekako sam nostalgična kad se prisećam Alikantea ali vreme je za nešto novo. Kao što već možda znate preselili smo se u Barselonu i nikada nisam bila toliko zauzeta, briga o svakom mogućem detalju vezanom za seldibu i novi stan deluje da nema kraja, uvek ima stvari koje čekaju svoj red, stvari koje treba da se reše. Danas je konačno došao internet pa u ovoj pauzi pokušavam da nadoknadim propušteno. Postala sam pravi zavisnik kad je uređenje prostora u pitanju, provodim sate i dane u Ikei, mom novom omiljenom mestu na planeti :D Učim stvari vezane za struju, sklapam delove nameštaja i tome slično, i moram priznati da je jako zabavno! Uprkos haosu u kojem sam u poslednje vreme jako sam uzbuđena i srećna što počinjem jedno novo poglavlje! :) Ostavljam vas sa slikama i pokušaću da nadoknadim izgubljeno što je ranije moguće! Mnogo sam srećna što sam ponovo ovde! :)
























 Photos by Ulises

I wore:
Vest: Replay
Top: Primark
Skirt: Sabrina
Bag: H&M
Boots: from local store
Sunglasses: MiniInTheBox
Watch: Claire's
Nails: Rimmel - Coralicious
Share:

48 comments

  1. Preslatka kombinacija, baš mi se jako sviđa. Grad je divan, ali sigurna sam da će ti biti odlično i u novom domu. I ja obožavam sređivati kuću, unutarnje uređenje mi je jedna od najzabavnijih stvari na svijetu. Mogu misliti koliko imaš posla sada sa selidbom i svime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Onda me potpuno razumeš ;) Ima posla više nego što može da se zamisli na početku, ali svakog dana se vidi pomak i ceniš jako svaki detalj koji je došao na svoje mesto :)
      Hvala ti puno!

      Delete
  3. Lepotice nasa <3

    Jako se radujem zbog vas i zelim vam sve najlepse i divan pocetak jednog novog poglavlja u vasim zivotima <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice :)

    follow?

    http://pannaem-pannaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look toooo cute. I wish it was summer in my city too..
    All the best for house decor :)
    Have a wonderful week
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! :)
      Well, it was summer, it's a real autumn in my new city, I just still have a few post from last weeks when it was hotter ;)

      Delete
  6. now I follow :)



    http://pannaem-pannaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diiiivno. Srećno vam bilo u novom domu. Sve su to slatke muke oko sređivanja stana :) A jedva čekam sličice iz Barselone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno! :) Jesu slatke muke, mada ima i onih ne tako slatkih, ali dobro :D
      Biće nešto uskoro, a i nemam nameru da mrdam odavde tako da biće dosta postova iz Barselone, čim se malo unormalim ;)

      Delete
  8. Now I want to go to Alicante!! :)
    I started following you, would you like following me?

    http://bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, great photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nedostajala si, cekamo postove iz Barselone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drago mi je da to čujem :) I meni je nedostajalo sve ovo... Kreću uskoro ;)

      Delete
  11. Such a young and fresh look!
    I hope you'll be very happy in Barcelona :) And I want to see pictures of that decoration work you've been doing :p

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, honey! :)
      Well, maybe I'll do something about it when I finish with all the mess, anyway I'll probably put something on Instagram first :D

      Delete
  12. espero que te vaya genial en Barcelona y tengas pronto tu casa lista!

    besitos, guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nedostajala si mi! Jooj kako si romanticna, ova suknjica i pozadina mi se bas svidjaju!! Uzivaj draga, pa se cujemo. :****

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pictures!

    ♥ Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com {new post >> october & november faves}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute and peeerfect skirt.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I mene trenutno muče te slatke muke oko opremanja novog stana pa znam kako ti je :))
    Barselona moj omiljeni grad koji moram ponovo da posetim, jedva čekam sličice :)
    Preslatka si!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eto, u isto vreme :) Razumemo se onda :D
      Jeste, Barselona jedan od onih gradova u koje se treba stalno vraćati, ako se vratiš imaš vodiča :D ;)
      Hvala ti puno! :)

      Delete
  17. Very cute outfit! I like how you styled all of those pieces together! I love your skirt and boots. You look Amazing as always. Congrats on your move. I was wondering why I haven't seen any posts on your blog. I thought you were on vacation or something. I know moving can be stressful, but after getting everything together, it feels really good.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! :) I'm glad you like it.
      Well, I said in the previous post that I wouldn't be online that much but in the end I had no time at all for new posts or anything, and no internet as well, so it was kind of impossible. Anyway, I'm here now :)
      And yes, it's pretty much stressful but as you said it really feels good when it's done and you appreciate everything a lot after putting so much effort ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh I missed that somehow! I hope you are enjoying your new place! I stopped by Barcelona once in the airport, it was nice and people were really nice as well. Thank you dear for your kind comments!

      noradulce.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Yes, I really enjoy here. I hope you can visit Barcelona one day, you'll have a guide! :) ;)

      Delete
  18. Kako je lepo čitati tvoje tekstove, pogotovu ovaj :)))!
    Baš sam zadovoljna što vidim da si u toj vrsti posla, a po Instagramu kako se silno zabavljaš u Ikei :D. Divno :D.
    Jako mi je drago, jedva čekam da se skućiš kao čovek i da lepo uživate u novom ambijentu <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kako mi je dargo da to čujem! :)
      O da, zabavljam se ludo, sama sam svoj i majstor i vodoinstalater, i nema šta ne znam :D
      I mi jedva čekamo, stan počinje da liči na stan polako ali sigurno, tako da napreduje svaki dan :) <3

      Delete
  19. Such a pretty outfit, Tijana! Great styling, I love the red with the neutral colors.

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, dear Ivana! I'm so glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  20. Hola Tijana es bueno que estés de nuevo ,los detalles en rojo te quedan preciosos ,las fotos hermosas como siempre ,Que bueno que ya estés instalada en Barcelona ,quiero fotos del nuevo hogar ja ,que sabes también me encanta la decoración !! besos linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Mariela! :) Quizá os enseño algo por aquí cuando todo este listo :) Besos

      Delete
  21. perfecta combinacion de blanco y rojo , me ha encantado el detalle de la falda y por supuesto las botas son las protagonistas
    http://modakezava.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, me alegro que te haya gustado! :)

      Delete
  22. Bas si kao curica ovdje,,, preslatka kombinacija i super slikice kao i uvijek:-) Obozavam crveni ruz, divno ti stoji :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno, draga Ivana! :) Onda ću morati češće da ga nosim :)

      Delete

© Fashion Abejita | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig