Jul 29, 2013

Little blue dress

ENG
I remember I was obsessed with the blue clothes when I was 17 and then, it stopped. Now, 10 years later, I'm discovering it again. I like all the shades, but think the cobalt blue is my favorite these days and perfect for summer. I bought this dress on sales, it's super comfy, I like it's retro touch, perfect for hot summer days when you need to stay out all day. That was my case but the end of the day was more relaxed and I went to the most beautiful park in Alicante, called El Palmeral. You can see a little bit of it's atmosphere below. I also want to say thanks to Pooja from Being Beautiful and Pretty, who nominated me for another Versatile blog award! :) And I must say that I'm super excited because I started doing some collaborations with Persunmall and etail Blogger Network, but you'll know more details in the future ;) This month has been so lucky for my blog! :) Happy week! :)
ESP
Me acuerdo que estaba obsesionada con la ropa azul cuando tenía 17. Ahora, 10 años después, me está encantando de nuevo. Me gustan todas las tonalidades, pero sobe todo el azul cobalto que es perfecto para el verano. Este vestido me lo compré en rebajas, es super cómodo, me gusta su look un poco retro y me viene genial para estos días calurosos de verano cuando tengo que estar fuera todo el día. Ese fue el caso y al final del día pude aprovechar para ir al parque más bonito de Alicante, El Palmeral. Abajo podéis ver un poco del ambiente. También quiero agradecer a Pooja de Being Beautiful and Pretty, que me nominó para otro Versatile blog award! Y tengo que decir que estoy super emocionada porque he tenido la oportunidad de colaborar con Persunmall y etail Blogger Network, pero ya os contaré más detalles en el futuro ;) Este mes ha sido muy afortunado para mi blog! :) ¡Feliz semana! :)
SRP
Sećam se da sam bila opsednuta plavom odećom kad sam imala 17 godina. Sada, 10 godina kasnije je ponovo otkrivam. Sviđaju mi se sve nijanse, a naročito kobaltno plava, savršena za leto. Ovu haljinicu sam kupila na rasprodaji, jako je udobna i lagana, dopada mi se njen pomalo retro izgled i odlična je opcija kada su vrućine a moram da provedem ceo dan napolju. To je bio slučaj i ovaj put, a predveče je bilo opuštenije i otišla sam u najlepši park u Alikanteu, zvan El Palmeral, delić ambijenta možete videti ispod. Takođe, Pooja sa bloga Being beautiful and Pretty, me je nominovala za još jednu Versatile Blogger nagradu pa želim da joj se zahvalim ovom prilikom! I ne mogu a da ne spomenem da sam počela saradnju sa kompanijama Persunmall i etail Blogger Network, ali o tome nešto kasnije ;) Ovaj mesec je bio veoma uspešan za moj blog! :) Želim vam srećnu i uspešnu nedelju! :)























Photos by Ulises

I wore:
Dress & belt: Sabrina
Bag: Bershka
Sandals: Suiteblanco
Sunglasses: H&M
Scarf, necklace, bracelet: old
Nails: Maybelline French white

Share:

97 comments

  1. Muy bonito el vestido y a ti te queda perfecto !!! como siempre las fotos hermosas !!! besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super je haljinica, a slike su divne kao i uvek! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! You look fabolous! <3 And this bag! I love it :)
    I have got a new post :) Please, visit me :)
    Xoxo
    brownandpale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kao i uvek, mnogo dobre slike a haljina je stvarno lepa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mnogo ti lepo stoji plava boja, a posebno ova lezerna haljinica. Retro stajl, podsetila si me na kantri pevacicu :) Cestitam na nagradi!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti, draga! :) Meni je nekako stvorena za retro-kantri kombinaciju! :) :*

      Delete
  6. Me encanta el azul! es mi color favorito jejeje y ese vestido es precioso

    Besitos Kela
    Hoy hay nuevo post no te lo pierdas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx for following. I just following back. I think that your facebook like didn't come through cos I didn't get any notification:-(

    Any way thx again
    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks! ;) I usually don't get a notification on FB :S
      xx

      Delete
  8. Odlične fotografije!

    ...a i nekako se i meni opet počinju sviđati stvari koje su mi se sviđale u srednjoj školi:) baš je lijepa ova plava haljinica...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress! So bright! Love this color!

    Have a great week!
    ♥ Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com {{new post}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divne fotografije! Ova nijansa plave ti prelepo stoji! :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute dress! It looks summery and effortless! You look amazing!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nora! Yes, dresses like that are so easy to put on and style! :)

      Delete
  12. You look amazing!
    Would you like follow each other on blog and FB?:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That color looks great on you :)

    Ps: I'm really glad you won :P
    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonitas fotografias, un vestido precioso y te favorece mucho. Me gusta tu blog, si quieres nos seguimos. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous choice of colors, it is so beautiful!

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gracias por visitar y seguir mi blog, ya soy tu seguidora nº98 Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  17. El vestido es preicoso y vas guapísima!!! :)
    Te sienta fenomenal el azul! A mi también me encantaba cuando era más pequeña!! Un besito!

    http://bimbaymery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! :) Ahora me doy cuenta que es tan bonito que es una pena no aprovecharlo bien ;)
      Besos

      Delete
  18. I follow you back on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute dress xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That dress is absolutely adorable!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look is absolutely beautiful
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Qué preciosa estás!! el sitio también es uno de mis preferidos! y el vestido es espectacular. Enhorabuena por esas nominaciones y colaboraciones.
    Besazos

    Fashion Avenue by Adriana
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely outfit dear!
    Federica


    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog :)

    Follow Fashion Dupes:
    Fashion Dupes | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin' |Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks a lot! I'm glad you decided to follow me! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. bonito vestido!!

    ¿Quieres ganar unas gafas de sol de marca? Estoy de SORTEO!
    bubblesandwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely dress and intersting blog...
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know..
    www.inmartinasheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am in love with your blue dress. I looks especially good against your tan skin tone. Blues and blondes go so well together - did you know that? =) Love your blog and your outfit posts!
    xx
    http://janicethitran.com (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment! :) I actually realized it recently! :)
      xx

      Delete
  28. very pretty!you look great in this color!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  29. such a cute dress!

    let me know if you want to follow each other. :)

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty you are!!! Amazing blue dress!!!

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete
  31. This fotos are so arodable and your outfit so sweet. I like it a lot.
    Thank you so much for visiting our blog.
    What do you think of following each other?

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Predivne fotografije :) Super ti stoji plava boja :)

    Cestitke na uspehu tvog divnog bloga <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  33. Haljina je preslatka, i nekako se sve divno uklapa sa ovim divnim mestom-meni izgledas kao neka devojcica od 17 godina koja je opsednuta plavom odecom:-) fotografije su savrsene, nemam reci!

    pozdrav iz Moskve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti na predivnom komentaru! :)
      Pozdrav za Moskvu! ;)

      Delete
  34. Hi sweety, thank you and following u now..
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. ¡El azul nunca se puede ir de nuestras vidas! jajaj Todas las tonalidades, todas las formas. Besitos guapísima :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG .. !!!! someone is glowing... wat r u doing with your skin girl.. nice u returned to your old love, blur.... must say cobalt blue suits you a lot...
    is that a bandana that you have tied as a headband, if yess I would love to know how you got that little detail in the front part..
    thanks a for mentioning me, and yes congrats for the new achievements....
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! :) Thank you! I don't do anything special, actually, just a normal body care :D And yes, it's bandana tied as a headband, it's really easy, I just made a normal knot in the middle and put that part to be visible and I love how it looks, you should try it :)
      And you're so welcome! ;)
      xx

      Delete
  37. I love everything! The blue dress the tan belt,cute headband! Love it!

    How about following each other?
    I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin,I will wait at-

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just followed you back! xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. preslatko :) divne boje! blistas :)

    POP ART POST...
    Moda by JT

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful blue dress <3
    Great blog and I follow you via GFC. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de
    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  41. Un vestido precioso y muy femenino! me encanta!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Precioso el vestido y la sesión fotográfica
    Con tu permiso me quedo y te sigo.

    Besos
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Precioso vestido , muy guapa!

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  44. You look so beautiful! I'm following you via GFC and Bloglovin now:)
    Also, I have a giveaway going on in my blog. Feel free to enter it HERE
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful pictures!

    Xo,
    Gina
    http://eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. The picture are amazing & you look so pretty!
    I love your dress ♥

    ReplyDelete
  47. Prelepoo ! :-)
    Pratim te :-*

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful look! I like the dress.

    lovas.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Abejita | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig